All About Me kit from Bunny Cates
Kit Special embellishments from Sueli Colbert
Pretty Blue papers & Milly doodle from Lindsay Jane Designs
Splendid embellishments from Shabby Princess
I am getting my appetite back slowly but surely. Yesterday, at Ah-Poh’s house, I walloped a lot of porridge, and just before Mommy and Daddy came to pick me up in the evening, I asked Ah-Poh to make me a feed of milk too. Hehe…even Mommy and Daddy says that I have begun to bulk up a little already.
Last night, I ran all around our house and played with all my toys. I missed running around so much last weekend when I was not feeling well. At about 10:30P.M. last night, I decided to call it a night. I led both Mommy and Daddy to the room, hugged them both and then I drifted off to sleep listening to Mommy singing Silent Night and Away in a Manger.
Today, Mommy said that I could use the computer for a while. Heh heh… so here I am completing my *homework*…
I was asked by Darrius ko-ko to divulge information about myself in another meme. Hehe…I’ve only met him a few times before in Queensbay Mall and he’s already asking me so many questions. I’m getting popular in the blogosphere, eh?
What were you doing 10 years ago?
Aiyo, I was not even born then la! And neither was Darrius and most of my other friends, I believe…..silly question!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Crawling and cruising around almost everywhere! Oh, and I remember I had my first haircut too, which resulted in a very botak me!
Five snacks you enjoy
Only five? But I love to eat wor…anyway, here are five off the top of my head…
- Anything yogurt-like, such as Yakult & Fernleaf Calci-YUM Yogurt
- Cereal, like Rice Krispies (Snap Crackle and Pop!) and Corn Flakes.
- Bread and buns
Five songs that you know all the lyrics to
Donno how to sing yet, but here are the songs I appreciate very much:
- ABC (sung to the tune of Twinkle Twinkle Little Star). When I hear this song being sung on Baby Einstein, I will say BBBBB…. 🙂 (learning to sing what)
- Doh-Re-Mi – I clap my hands whenever Mommy finishes singing this song
- The Wheels of the Bus go round and round…
- Theme song from Little Einsteins(I can do the “Aaarrrrrrr….” portion)
- Song for the Mouskadance. I love tapping my feet to the rhythm.
Five things you would do if you were a millionaire
- Buy a house so that I can buy more toys for myself.
- Buy Little Tikes playhouse to put in the garden of the house I bought in No.1.
- Buy my own TV and DVD player so I can watch Baby Einstein the whole day long, without Daddy interrupting me to watch SportsCenter.
- Build an escalator in my house.
- Give money to Mommy and Daddy (if there is any leftover).
Five bad habits
- Touching my tongue
- Watching too much Baby Einstein
- Throwing a tantrum by screaming
- Sleeping too late at night and waking up too early in the morning
- Waking up in the middle of the night
Five favourite toys
Five things you like doing
- Watch Baby Einstein
- Ride up and down on the escalators
- Eat rice
- Pull Mommy and Daddy by the hand together into the room
- Sleep on Mommy and Daddy’s bed
Five things you would never eat
Darrius and I think alike on this one …
Lastly I get to tag my friends: