Did not measure but should be close to 10 kilos now.
Getting taller and taller!
2 bottom incisors, and we can see the *whites* of 2 more at the top! She is a perfect candidate to sing the song, “All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth!”
- Crawling everywhere
- Cruising everywhere, but at a slightly slower pace compared to crawling.
- Slowly beginning to *let go* of the support she uses to stand.
- Likes to arch her back upside down when being carried.
- Can raise one index finger as if in pointing, and sometimes 2 fingers too!
Communication and Social Skills
- Calling “Mommy” more consistently. 🙂
- Can clap her hands. Can clap her hands when being asked to verbally, and also if we show her by action.
- Loves playing with all of Ethan’s toys.
- Smiles a LOT – has a very cute dimple to boot!
Food and Feeding
She’s on Mommy’s milk 100% and is taking a little bit of solids too. New foods she has been introduced to include:
- Ground red rice porridge
- Japanese sweet potato