Gourmandise Collab Kit from Sekada Designs & Goldensun Designs
Endless Love Alphas from Laurie’s Scraps
13.1 kilos, from a recent weighing-in in Ipoh.
86cm, also from that same session in Ipoh.
Still 15 teeth: 4 incisors on the upper jaw, 3 incisors bottom jaw. 2 canines upper jaw, 2 canines bottom jaw. 4 pramolars. 4 more back pramolars have not made their appearance.
- Hannah can balance on one foot, with the other foot placed across the thigh of the standing foot…something like the Yoga Tree Pose.
- She can turn the door knob open by herself (on tiptoe). She can only open the door from outside-in though.
- Wants to put on her clothes and shoes by herself.
Communication and Social Skills
- Hannah can recognize the basic shapes and some of the secondary shapes now. When we draw the shapes out, she will say “square”, “triangle”, “rectangle”, “circle”, “star”, “heart”, “oval” and even “diamond”.
- She can identify most of the basic colors now, and will also sometimes ask what we get when we mix two colors together. Her favorite color changes from day to day depending on her mood and what she wears.
- Hannah can identify which is left and which is right.
- She can also differentiate between a boy and a girl. She can say that she is a girl and Ethan is a boy, and even for the people she has met, like relatives, she can correctly distinguish the gender.
- She’s getting more and more interested in playing with other kids, and frequently names some of her friends in her parent-toddler class. She is quite the sociable one, this one.
- Loves scribbling and drawing things with color pencils. It helps to harness her imagination and build her creativity. She’ll even ask me to take a picture of her with the picture when it’s done.
- Thought she was about to be toilet-trained for poopoo, but lately Hannah has been having frequent accidents. I might start a sticker chart soon.
Food and Feeding
- As of sometime near the end of July 2011, Hannah has been 100% weaned from the breast. She now drinks fresh milk and UHT milk, and also has her dairy intake from cheese and yogurt.
- In addition to chocolate milk, she has begun to show an interest for strawberry milk too 🙂