Still 15 teeth: 4 incisors on the upper jaw, 3 incisors bottom jaw. 2 canines upper jaw, 2 canines bottom jaw. 4 pramolars. 4 more back pramolars have not made their appearance.
- Hannah can walk up and down the stairs by herself. When she goes up the stairs, she sometimes alternates her feet as she climbs up.
- Sometimes she can put on her pants and shoes by herself.
- Hannah can draw a (rough) circle and a straight line; she loves to experiment and scribble with color pencils.
Communication and Social Skills
- She is talking really well for her age, and expresses herself clearly. “I don’t like that smell, Mommy!” or “Who’s that?” or “I wanna go to sleep!” or “Help me to wash my hands, Mommy!”
- She is showing a keen interest in playing with other kids, but sometimes is not willing to share yet.
- She can wash and dry her hands on her own.
- Loves to brush her teeth on her own, but I will also follow up by brushing for her too.
- She is obsessed with colors and numbers and keeps on asking me what color is this and that and where is this and that number.
- She’s learning some new shapes this month! For example, she has learnt the hexagon and trapezoid 🙂
- She can sing a lot of songs and sometimes will insist on singing them on her own. The rate at which she picks up new songs amazes me!
- I’ve started a simple chart to record her potty training progress. There are still some accidents but we’re getting there..
Food and Feeding
- Hannah is showing a keen interest on wanton mee now. She loves eating it and even devours the wantons with glee.
- Drinks fresh milk and UHT chocolate and strawberry milk.
- Loves jelly and all types of fruits.