Child’s Life Kit from Elo Designs
13.5 kilos or maybe more!
Actually she was previously about 89cm or 90cm , but I recently took her height measurement, and it was around 91cm.
19 teeth, or almost there… Right now, she has 4 incisors on the upper jaw, 3 incisors bottom jaw; 2 canines upper jaw, 2 canines bottom jaw; 4 pramolars and 4 more back pramolars are making their appearance slowly but surely.
- We can carry a decent conversation with Hannah now, and she is a joy to talk to. She is very inquisitive in nature and asks a LOT of questions, including follow-up ones.
Hannah: Mommy, what are you eating?
Me: Oh, I’m eating tomyam noodles.
Hannah: Is it spicy? Can I try?
Me: It’s a little bit spicy, Hannah.
Hannah: A little bit spicy?
Hannah: Why only a little bit, Mommy? Why not a LOT?
- She wants to be treated like a big girl most of the time now, and that has resulted in her rejecting the baby chair or high chair. “I don’t need the baby chair now, I’m a big girl!”. And when taking her to the potty when we’re in the mall, “I can hold my poopoo Mommy, I’m a big girl now.”
- Will ask for permission to do most things. “Mommy, can I drink some chocolate milk, please?” “Mommy, can I watch TV please?”
- Can reason within means. One recent episode stays in my mind (and will stay there for a long long time). I was getting the kids to sleep and they both wanted to sleep together on the mattress on the floor. I was afraid they would kick each other accidentally, so I asked Hannah to let Ethan sleep on his own. And she replied, “I don’t hit my brother, Mommy…I LOVE my brother.” Awwwww…
- Has an emerging fashion sense (and still learning). She knows now that dresses go with Mary Janes and shorts go with sandals. But occasionally, you’ll still see her in red socks and Mary Janes with a floral frock! 😛
- Tries her best to show her independence by feeding herself or dressing up, and when we try to assist her, she’ll protest and say, “No no, I CAN!!!”
Toilet training for peepee still in progress. She can more or less tell us when she needs to poopoo and successfully does it in the toilet.
Food and Feeding
Still very much a food lover and is not choosy when it comes to food. Sometimes does not want the chicken pieces though, but still loving her fish balls and carrots.