About 7.5 kilos
4 teeth: 2 bottom incisors and 2 upper incisors. Four other incisors (top and bottom) coming out soon too.
- Emma is able to stand unsupported for longer periods now, especially when she is unaware of herself doing so. Just waiting for her to take that first step.
- Giving her a bath is no longer as easy as before, because she sometimes refuses to sit but wants to stand instead. And because it can get rather slippery, I need to hold her with one hand, and bathe her with the other!
- Crawling around still gets her places the fastest.
Communication and Social Skills
- Calls “Mama” when she wants me, or milk.
- Responds to her name when called.
- Only ONCE in the past month, did I get a full 5-hour sleep through at night. On most nights, I only get 2-3 hours and then the little missy’s up. Could be due to teething.
Food and Feeding
Her diet is mostly 100% on Mommy’s milk, and she does drink some water (either from a regular cup or from a sippy cup), owing to her slight intake in solids. She’s not taken a keen interest in drinking from a straw yet though.
We’ve noticed that Emma seems to prefer fruits and veggies to meats; could this be a vegan in the making?
Some of the foods she has tried this month:
- Sweet potato
- Chicken liver