QP freebie created using “let’s play dressup” kit from Studio Dawn Inskip ScrapbookGraphics
7.9 kilos. Slowly but surely hitting that 8 kilo mark!
Still 15 teeth (I think): 7 bottom teeth (3 incisors, 2 canines, 2 molars) and (maybe) 8 upper teeth (4 incisors, 2 canines and 2 molars).
- Loves stamping and stomping her feet (like a dinosaur).
- Can tiptoe.
- Beginning to walk a little faster, leading to a run.
Communication and Social Skills
- Learning to say “deh-deh” (Daddy), Mimi (Mommy) and “fa-wah” (flower)
- Loves flipping through books and sometimes she would choose books and ask us to read them to her.
- Emma can respond accurately to questions such as “Where’s your nose?”, “Where’s your hair?”, “Where’s your tummy?” and when we say “Where are your eyes?”, she will blink her eyes. 🙂
- Gets a little jealous sometimes. For example when Daddy has Hannah sitting on his lap, Emma will quickly run over and show Daddy her “Please carry me!” look while having her arms outstretched.
- Loves music and dancing and will mimic whatever is happening on the TV. She loves Hi-5 songs.
Food and Feeding
I’m glad to see Emma is getting a little more chubby especially on her cheeks. She loves the homecooked porridge I feed her and she will keep on asking for more. I’ve started adding some sweet potatoes in her porridge (orange and yellow ones are no problem for her and she enjoys them).
- Emma is still on her dietary supplements of Izumio hydrogenated water and Super Lutein capsules. She’s taking well to them and I pray that her skin condition will improve further as she is beginning to drink more of the Izumio now.
- I finally started introducing the toothbrush to Emma. She enjoys brushing her teeth now…but frankly, I think she enjoys the act of gargling and spitting even more.