- When he discusses video game tactics, and leaderboard scores with his dad, and you have absolutely nothing to contribute to the conversation.
- When he knows most of the songs on the radio, including the singers
- When he knows trivia about entertainers you know nothing about.
- When he figures out how to tune the radio in his room to his favorite radio channel, and spends time “chillin'” by listening to the radio.
- When he goes off for “jamming sessions” with his friends and performs onstage playing the ukulele in school talent shows (and emerges a winner!)
[ Apologies for the blurry image – can I say I did that on purpose? ]
- When he seems to be hungry for food all the time.
- When we have to change his shampoo from the kiddie type to the regular kind.
- When he expresses his “genuine concern” on financial matters.
Why do kids grow up so FAST?
Note: We respect your privacy, so if you see a picture of your child in this post and would prefer for me to blot out his/her face, please email me at joyce.cheah (at) gmail.com and I will do the needful. Thank you.