Here’s what Ethan looks forward to when we go to church on Sundays:
- Pointing at the numbered pews and loudly exclaiming “One!”, “Two!”, “Three!” and so on.
- Pointing at the words projected on the projector and shouting the letters out loud, much to the amusement of everyone around him.
- Sitting on the seats like an adult would.
- Giggling at toddlers nearby.
- Making his usual rounds around the church sanctuary.
- Kneeling when we kneel and praying (hands in prayer position) when we pray.
- Raising his hands in worship during The Lord’s Prayer.
- Wishing everyone “peace be with you” with his hands clasped together and flashing the most adorable smile ever.
- …and of course, THIS: