He wants me to call him a “big boy” now, instead of “baby”. 😛
I have not been documenting all of Ethan’s achievements thus far, more so because there have been so many, that they have surpassed my ability to pen them down. He amazes us every day with his vocal prowess and intelligence, and it is hard to believe that he was once a shy guy.
- Ethan now knows all the months of the year, from January to December, in order, and he even knows the numerical equivalent of it; e.g. October = 10th month of the year, June = 6th month of the year.
- He knows the days of the week in order, and can even sing them!
- He knows how old Daddy and Mommy are. Sometimes he says my age out LOUD in public! 😛
- He can say his name in Chinese (Mandarin), and he even knows Daddy’s name, Mommy’s name and Hannah’s name in Chinese. Sometimes he calls us by our FULL Chinese name.
- He can name some of his body parts in Mandarin: hair, ear, eyes, mouth, hands.
- He can perform addition using his fingers. Sometimes he asks to “borrow” our fingers and toes too! 🙂
- When he is in a good mood, he will guide Hannah in playing with her toys. “Here Hannah…put this triangle here. Yes! Good job, Hannah!”
- Spontaneously says, “I love you Mommy!” or “I miss you Daddy!”
He may be a big boy, but he still looks like an angel when he sleeps… 🙂