10.3 kilos (she appears to be a little bit thinner now, but taller)
About 76-77 cm.
6 incisors (4 top and 2 bottom), 2 more teeth appearing at the bottom (probably incisors), and 2 pramolars appearing at the bottom too.
- Hannah is very steady in her walking now and sometimes, I do realize she is picking up enough speed to start running.
- She can climb up the couch by using her upper body strength to hoist her butt up, first putting one leg up and then pulling the other leg up.
- She is very inquisitive and wants to touch everything and open every drawer or anything that has a handle. Did I mention she can open the fridge door all on her own now?!!
- She can perform the “fingers crossed” manoeuvre, on both hands.
Communication and Social Skills
- Hannah is a very sociable baby, and does not mind being around anybody.
- Words she uses on an every day basis are “Mamak” (when she wants food), “Baby” (when she points at pictures – don’t ask me why), and my personal favorite: “Mommy!!!” It’s only fair that she calls Mommy first before Daddy, given that Ethan called Daddy first. Anyway, Daddy to her now is still either “Dedek” or “Baba” 🙂
- Hannah can say “A” and “E”, which sometimes frustrates her brother, who wants her to say the entire alphabet! 😛
- She knows how to lift my shirt/top when she wants milk.
- Hannah is able to imitate/parrot the people around her. We recently noticed she has been clicking her tongue, and were curious as to how she might have picked that up. Then she said something like, “Baby, Baby! *click click click*” ; Ah, so she picked that up from strangers who talk to her that way! LOL
- Hannah can shake her head and nod her head. Of course when she nods, her whole body moves too! I don’t think she fully comprehends the meaning of shaking and nodding yet, but it’s a whole lot of fun when I ask her, “Hannah, do you want more porridge?” and she either shakes or nods. 🙂
Food and Feeding
She’s on Mommy’s milk 100% and is still loving every bit of her porridge! She can finish quite a lot now, and eats at an amazing pace! I’ve started giving her a little bit of our every day foods, just so she can soon join us at the dining table too 🙂
New foods she has been introduced to include:
- Organic Brown Rice Crunch snack
- French beans (chopped finely and added to porridge)
- The white part of Char Siew Pau
- Siew Mai dumplings, containing chicken and shrimp (she loves this!)
- Pasta (spaghetti and spiral pasta(fusilli))
- Prawn Fritters (from Mama’s restaurant)
- Chicken liver