Probably around 9 kilos
4 teeth: 2 bottom incisors and 2 upper incisors.
- Emma loves to stand with support, especially with her hands on the couch or chair. She loves banging her hands on the surface of the couch.
- Cruising a little.
- Can stand unsupported for like 3 seconds.
- Emma can clap her hands upon request, for example when we say, “Clap your hands”
- Sometimes she will open and close her hands when we say “Bye bye”
- Can manipulate objects better now with her hands and fingers (but everything still goes into the mouth)
- Very quick in grabbing stuff we are holding, especially drinks and food items.
Communication and Social Skills
- Calls me “Mama..” or “Mameh” quite often now. We’ve also heard he saying “Baba” and blowing raspberries too.
- Loves the remote control.
- Not sleeping through yet. SIGH. Wakes up like once a night but stays up for 2-3 hours!! :O
- Working hard to cure her eczema once and for all.
Food and Feeding
Her diet is mostly 100% on Mommy’s milk, and she eats mostly fruits at other times. Her favorites are papaya and banana. We’ve introduced the following to her thus far, not a lot but she does seem to be curious with new foods, which is a good sign:
- Beef – she’s not too keen on this though
I intend to introduce wheat grains to her sometime this week, so that if she’s ok with it, I can give her teething rusks.
Emma’s getting more and more adventurous with her eating. She loves to grab the spoon and attempts to feed herself with it. She also loves to grab my cup and drink from it. Of course I only allow water