“It’s the Little Things” QP Freebie from Sweet Shoppe Designs
Full set of 20 milk teeth now.
- Very much the cheeky little toddler, Emma is growing up beautifully. She does seem to look up to her sister and wants to participate and do everything that Hannah does.
- Loves to scribble in her notebook, and sometimes she will ask in exasperation, “Where’s Emma’s notebook?”
- Can “almost” jump and she is still ever the careful little girl, and will take small miniature jumps but it should be soon.
- Loves Snoopy and will request to wear her Snoopy shirt whenever possible.
- She will “report” to me if or when her older siblings don’t allow her to play with toys or something else, for example. She might seem little but she is very much vocal.
Food and Feeding
Emma is eating well, and will take almost anything we serve her. She asks for pink porridge (porridge with beetroot), broccoli, carrots often, and that makes me a happy mommy. She also likes to snack on chips though, so we have to limit that.
I did tell her that if she manages to keep her diaper dry and clean, I will let her wear some cute panties, so she tells me that all the time. Hopefully soon she will be ready for toilet training.