Just The Way You Are quickpage from Blagovesta Gosheva
Boxed words Volume 4-Love & Wedding empty tag from Chantal Taake
7.5 – 7.6 kilos.
9 teeth: 5 bottom teeth (3 incisors and 2 canines) and 4 upper teeth (4 incisors). Might have more now, but she won’t open up her mouth long enough for me to count them.
Oh, and I need to start brushing her teeth soon!!
- Big milestone of the month is that Emma started to WALK! She was a little unsure at first, but she is now quite adept at squatting, then standing and then walking (or rather toddling) her way to places she has not explored before. (video to follow soon, I promise!)
- Loves to shake her booty to music, especially cartoon shows on television.
Communication and Social Skills
- Shakes her head “no” if she doesn’t want something.
- Pushes something away when she doesn’t want it, e.g. when she has had enough of food.
- Clearly points and says “There, there!” when she wants to indicate where to go.
- Beginning to enjoy “The Wheels of the Bus”, complete with actions.
- Once or twice, I heard her calling me “Mi!” 😀
- Says “Per” for “diaper” (like when I say “Let’s go change your diaper!”)
- Moves her lips to my cheeks (or sometimes my lips) to give me a kiss when I ask for it.
- Favorite shows currently: Elmo’s World and Hi-5. These are the shows I put on TV when I need to cook or attend to something without Emma.
Food and Feeding
Most of her diet still consists of Mommy’s milk but she is showing an increasingly keen interest in the food and drinks we take.
We didn’t really try any new foods this month, but it was more like reinforcing the food she is familiar with. She is beginning to take more porridge and drink more water. I’m trying to remember to give her probiotics when I can.