Pink Love QP from Delicious Scraps
About 7.2-7.3 kilos.
7 teeth: 3 bottom teeth (either 3 incisors or 2 incisors and 1 canine) and 4 upper incisors. I suspect she is teething again because she has been waking up more often at night nowadays.
- Emma can squat and stand repeatedly unsupported now. She is also very pleased with this accomplishment of hers and loves to bask in all the appreciative applause she gets.
- She loves throwing and dropping things on the floor (i.e. casting), and will giggle when we pick it up and let her repeat the same process.
- Emma loves to crawl under chairs, through holes and squeeze into confined places.
Communication and Social Skills
- She waves “buh-bye” quite readily and on cue now, and sometimes says “Babber” or “Baba” when she does that.
- She gives flying kisses by putting her palm to her mouth and then removing her palm. Took her like less than a week to get this.
- Flashes her cheeky grin whenever she gets the chance to.
- I blogged that she will attempt the actions to “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” but I noticed that she actually recognizes the words too. When I say the words “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” without actually singing it, she will start doing the actions.
- Likes to say “There!” while pointing. She uses this method to indicate where she wants to be carried to.
- She likes to give/hand us her toys or any item she is holding, most times accompanied by “There!”
- “Deh-deh” for Daddy and “Momma” for Mommy is quite consistently used now.
- Emma has been able to fall asleep in Daddy’s arms for several nights now. I find it heartwarming that she is comfortable enough with Daddy that way. And of course, Daddy’s not one to complain 🙂
Food and Feeding
Emma is still drinking mostly Mommy’s milk with a smattering of new foods introduced here and there.
Some of the foods she has tried this month:
- Soy Bean Curd, which she absolutely loves
- Dragon Fruit
- She’s also become more accepting of salmon now, especially salmon in porridge. 🙂