Pink Love QP from Delicious Scraps
About 7.2-7.3 kilos.
7 teeth: 3 bottom teeth (either 3 incisors or 2 incisors and 1 canine) and 4 upper incisors. I suspect she is teething again because she has been waking up more often at night nowadays.
- Emma can squat and stand repeatedly unsupported now. She is also very pleased with this accomplishment of hers and loves to bask in all the appreciative applause she gets.
- She loves throwing and dropping things on the floor (i.e. casting), and will giggle when we pick it up and let her repeat the same process.
- Emma loves to crawl under chairs, through holes and squeeze into confined places.
Communication and Social Skills
- She waves “buh-bye” quite readily and on cue now, and sometimes says “Babber” or “Baba” when she does that.
- She gives flying kisses by putting her palm to her mouth and then removing her palm. Took her like less than a week to get this.
- Flashes her cheeky grin whenever she gets the chance to.
- I blogged that she will attempt the actions to “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” but I noticed that she actually recognizes the words too. When I say the words “Twinkle Twinkle Little Star” without actually singing it, she will start doing the actions.
- Likes to say “There!” while pointing. She uses this method to indicate where she wants to be carried to.
- She likes to give/hand us her toys or any item she is holding, most times accompanied by “There!”
- “Deh-deh” for Daddy and “Momma” for Mommy is quite consistently used now.
- Emma has been able to fall asleep in Daddy’s arms for several nights now. I find it heartwarming that she is comfortable enough with Daddy that way. And of course, Daddy’s not one to complain
Food and Feeding
Emma is still drinking mostly Mommy’s milk with a smattering of new foods introduced here and there.
Some of the foods she has tried this month:
- Soy Bean Curd, which she absolutely loves
- Dragon Fruit
- She’s also become more accepting of salmon now, especially salmon in porridge.