Pretty Shabby QP from kimbroedelet graphics and designs
Still 15 teeth (I think): 7 bottom teeth (3 incisors, 2 canines, 2 molars) and (maybe) 8 upper teeth (4 incisors, 2 canines and 2 molars).
- Loves climbing on chairs!!! :O
- Will usually stand up when put in a baby high chair!! :O
- Walking and moving faster now, almost running.
- Showing a keen interest in jumping and hopping.
Communication and Social Skills
- Constantly saying “No” or “No no…”.
- “Reads” books in her own language and her own way.
- Gestures and says “No more” appropriately.
- Almost saying “poo poo”
- Loves giggling and playing with her siblings.
Food and Feeding
At home Emma is still eating yummy homecooked porridge, and I’ve noticed that she loves it when I add millet into the porridge. It’s usually either chicken, pork or fish porridge with some vegetables for good measure. She is definitely ready for rice too, so she may join us at the dining table soon. Yay!!
She loves her animal biscuits and the “rare and occasional” french fry.
- Emma is still taking Izumio hydrogenated water and Super Lutein capsules regularly and I’m happy to note the progress and improvement in her skin texture.